Thursday, August 23, 2018

Oven Dinner...46º

Potatoes, carrots, onions and garlic all roasted in the oven, alongside leftover flat iron steak made a yummy dinner...Today I will made a potato salad out of the leftover potatoes, coleslaw from a newly picked cabbage and yet another green salad because the lettuce is staying lush and green...I love  making dinner from veggies, fresh from the garden...Not sure what today's meat will be.

Yesterday was a day for puttering around the house...Picking up, putting away, prepping fruits and veggies so they are easy to start a new meal...Sometimes I spend too much time in the garden, just "watching things grow," such a feeling of accomplishment...The flowerbeds are another story, they are looking a little bedraggled and I need to be out there cutting down and cleaning out!..Not my favorite job...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Fresh from the garden.

Last nights sunset.

I don't like the smoky/hazy days 
but I do like the way our 
mountains look at dusk.

No comments:

Post a Comment