Wednesday, June 8, 2011

OWAV:)...06/08/11...5am...40°...Socked in...

The sun is supposed to come out sometime today...right now it is cold and damp looking out there...I have Pat and Amy coming to my house today for a meeting to decide on our goals for the "correspondence course" that Katey has offered us...We will write 15 pages a month, send them to her to critique, then back to us...will try this for six months and see how or if it works...

Yesterday I spent most of the day sitting with heat packs on my jaw and face after the crown prep...hate the way the deadening feels...I have a bruise spot on my cheek, maybe from the rubber dam that is used...I was in the dentist chair for 1 1/2 hours...the procedure was more complicated than at first glance...Jaw is still swollen this morning but feels better...guess I'll live.

Rusty got us moving yesterday afternoon and we went mushroom hunting...found lots of mushrooms but had to sort over and clean carefully as they are starting to attract bugs and worms...I get really squeamish when this happens...

 I made a macaroni salad yesterday and Rusty did BBQ chicken for dinner...now have to think of something for dinner today...Must head for the shower and clean house before the meeting today...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment