Tuesday, June 21, 2011

OWAV:)...06/21/11...5am...46°...Sunny

The weather is taking a turn, warmer days and sunshine appear on the horizon...Yesterday, Rusty left early for Bend and Herb and I kept our appointments to have blood work done...We both take lipitor to lower our cholesterol and recently changed to a generic, so needed to have follow-up blood work...Also my thyroid was a little out of whack, so that had to be readjusted.

I went to book group where four of us discussed the book "The Help", interesting book and I recommend it as a good read!..Came home and got engrossed in a memoir called "Blackbird", Jennifer Lauck, very interesting, but strange, really makes me feel lucky when I compare childhoods...

Talked to Bobi and Cienna on chat, they are busy needle felting and getting bags and cosy's ready for the craft fair this Saturday.

Must get busy and fix something to take for lunch at write group today and figure out what I'm going to read..~OWAV:)



No comments:

Post a Comment