Sunday, July 10, 2011

Chocolate Shop...07/10/11...45°...5am...Sunny

One of my favorites
Up early but wasting time...looked at and choose several irises for the new bed I'm planning...maybe it will happen and maybe not...Looking outside now from where I sit I will have a full view of this bed if I decide to do it...hmmmm

Yesterday morning was spent at the Arrowhead Chocolate Shop, it was friend Pat's treat as she had a gift certificate...Met at 10am...As we sipped our iced mocha's (decaf), shared chocolate's (spicy hot, caramel, s'more ) and talked non-stop, the time flew...We talked writing (memoir class), our problems with dialog, how we have to take small steps, as the entire project (at our request), Katey has put before us, is mind boggling...discussed our writers group and the varied personalities that attend on any given week...certainly keeps it interesting...The shop was busy throughout the morning, so we sat in a corner where we could people watch as well as talk...Pat and I are both good at multi-tasking when it comes to "talk and watch"...Also visited with other people...It was 1pm when I arrived home... Refreshed but exhausted all at the same time...How could that be?..

Sat on the deck and perused my booklet from the 50th class reunion that had arrived in the mail...Interesting to see where others have gone with their lives.

I made meat patties for our dinner and Herb grilled them along with garlic scapes from the garden...That's about it for today, must get outside while the sun is shinning as weather is changing with clouds moving in for next week...Herb thinks I should name this "Oma's Blathering"...for today I think he is right, will try to do better tomorrow...~OWAV:)))

4 comments:

  1. Well I didn't know Uncle Herb knew such big words like "blathering"...I for one never tire of reading your wanderings...I loved that little coffee chocolate shop and wish I could spend a day in there more often...yummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Diane for your positive feed back...I would love to spend time in the chocolate shop with you tasting way too many chocolates...Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then we could be blathering chocolate fools :)

    ReplyDelete