Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Write Group...07/26/11...9am...50°...Cloudy

Sun starting to break through finally!!.Have to get ready for write group will blog later... talked to Rusty, he got medication from the doctor...

Really got side tracked today...Worked on my manuscript this morning, then went to write group...Five of us there, so lots of discussion and stories of all kinds, some written, some just funny things that have happened...I left early to meet Pat for lunch, she has family arriving today for a family gathering...Their son called from the Baltimore, Maryland airport this morning to say his flight had been delayed, then canceled so after much finagling he now will be arriving tomorrow in Lewiston Idaho, same flight different day...She was so disappointed...So to cheer her up and unwind we had lunch, (NO WINE) then watched the annual Chief Joseph Days, stampede of horses, down Main Street of Joseph...

I then hurried home 2pm, and intended to start on my blog but instead, sat on the deck and got into the scrabble games...Did I tell everyone that I bought a travel scrabble at a yard sale, don't know where I'm going or who I'm traveling with but I've got the game and it was a real deal for $2.00... Any takers?..

Then I wandered around the yard and gardens, visited with neighbor, Dan...back to the computer, checked out several websites that Pat sent, looking for souvenirs for Mule Days, coming up in September...No luck on that one, very few mulish things out there.

I just finished putting a stewing hen, covered with garlic scapes, onions, salt and pepper in the dutch oven at 200°...That should really smell good by morning.

So now it is 8pm and that is all of the news from Barton Heights...Hugs to all~ OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment