Friday, October 25, 2013

Packing up...34º




This morning will be spent getting food etc packed up and in the car for a two day getaway to the Imnaha River House...I have a list made and hope to keep things to a bare minimum (wish me luck) so we don't have to haul as much back home as we hauled out.









I made both a batch of sourdough bread and buns yesterday...Some for Herb to store in the freezer for future meals and some to take on this getaway...Pat and I have the menus planned and I'm sure we won't starve even though we will be 40 miles from Safeway...Actually the Imnaha store (stocked with the bare necessities) and Tavern is only a few miles away...Hugs To All, until Sunday...OWAV:)




This photo blurred but looks kind of like a water color. 




No comments:

Post a Comment