Sunday, November 22, 2015

Countdown/Thanksmas...12º

The days are slipping by, celebration time is near...I must prioritize my list: 1...Make chocolates, and if I make enough, I can probably forget the rest of the list!

Yesterday morning I froze at the "Good Book Sale," but managed to come home with a stack of books...Can't turn me loose in a room full of books, without feeding the addiction...The afternoon was spent in the warm company of Margaret and Janice as we started the winter with our first soup lunch/dinner...Instead of soup we had sauerkraut and sausages, visited and laughed past dark with a promise to meet again before Christmas.

Cold days will continue through Thanksgiving and the Allens/Walls will celebrate, work, laugh and play the days away...More details to come...Hug To All..OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment