Friday, November 13, 2015

Lazy Exercise...35º/Cloudy

Water Therapy; buoyant, effortlessly, relaxing and fun...The 45 minutes spent in warm water mostly bicycling around the pool, riding a noodle, speeds by with little effort...Dripping wet as I climb the stairs to exit, all the body weight returns and fatigue sets in...10 minutes in the hot tub and it takes all my strength to climb the stairs, shower and dress before I return home...If I was ambitious before leaving the house that morning, dinner would be simmering away in the oven or almost ready and with a few zaps of the microwave it would be on the table..If not I would be racking my brain all the way home as to what the next meal will be.

On water therapy days I have big plans for the afternoon, sewing, cleaning etc...But most of the time seems to be spent on the sofa or in my recliner thinking about doing!..By 8pm I'm falling asleep reading my book and last night I slept a full 8 hours...It must mean that water therapy is not as effortless as it seems...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment