Sunday, November 1, 2015

Non Event..45º

A warmer Halloween day than usual, a bit windy but not blowing a gale...Many planned events in Wallowa County were held for the young trick or treaters...Trunk to Treat in Enterprise, a Merchant sponsored Trick or Treat was held in Joseph, another event was held at Cloverleaf hall in Enterprise...Late afternoon I melted chocolate wafers added peanuts and voilà we soon had peanut clusters...I made up snack bags with peanut clusters, sandwich bags with freshly popped/buttered popcorn so our tricksters would have a choice...Herb was treated to a small portion of both that didn't fit into the allotted bags...Porch light on we waited...No one showed, what to do with our treats?..I don't think that will be a problem.

The weekend storm didn't materialize, sun is shining today and I have more papers to sort, dirt to chase, corners to clean...In my next life, I will have a round house....Hugs To All...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment