Monday, November 9, 2015

Wintery day...34º/snow falling

Snow overnight and supposed to continue off and on for the next 4 days...If it will just let up when the kids come home for "Thanksmas," that would be good, and after that it can snow all it wants, we need snowpack in the mountains.

Had kind of a lazy day yesterday, Herb did tri tip on the grill and I made salad and mashed potatoes...The time change, dark earlier, makes the evenings seem long, might have to change our dinner time to 3pm and see if that helps.

Thanks to my friends/followers who are checking the "reactions" box at the bottom of my blog, gives me encouragement to continue writing...I've had 6 check marks for each of the last few days, more are alway welcome!...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Winter

Tri Tip

Salad



No comments:

Post a Comment