Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Figuring our Blogspot...44º

 As most of you know, I've had trouble adding photos to my blog since "blogger.com" updated/changed its format/appearance...Sometimes a photo would upload no problem, but the next time I tried it with a different photo, it would lock up my computer and eventually I would have to do a reboot/restart and try again, until finally I would give up and publish without a photo.

Two days ago, no problem, yesterday frustration, until I wanted to scream...No matter what I did, the photo I wanted would not load and sometimes, it would completely disappear...I taxed my "brain" to figure out what was different...Finally it dawned...The photos that wouldn't load and locked up my computer were the ones that I edited, (even something as simple as turning it clockwise), AFTER, I uploaded them to the computer...Since my new phone will let me edit them, I did that and then uploaded them to computer...It seems to work, but I don't like editing on the small screen of the phone, compared to my computer...I will do it this way for now and hope that in the future I have an epiphany of a better way...Everyone keeps saying that us old people have to keep using their brains, i'm trying and sometimes my children say, i'm very trying....Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Coneflowers starting to bloom.

Yucca in full bloom!


No comments:

Post a Comment