Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Random Photos, Random Thoughts...48º

 Last week while shopping at Safeway in the newly remodeled store, phone in hand, looking at my shopping list I actually took a couple of photos...The produce section is huge, with shelves that are so high, I can't began to reach them...Much of the produce is "artfully" arranged to catch your eye, such as the pepper display...It makes me wonder, if I pull out the "right" pepper, will they all come cascading down?

Peppers on display.

On one of our cooler days last week, I looked for comfort food for dinner... Mixing noodle dough, rolling, cutting and cooking kept me busy.

Rolled out and cut with the pizza wheel.

Ready for boiling water or broth.

Turned into creamy chicken/shrimp Fettuccini.

The sweet peas just keep growing and blooming...Hugs To All...OWAV:)





No comments:

Post a Comment