Saturday, January 9, 2021

A new dish...30degs.

Using the recipe on the manicotti box, I substituted ingredients on hand…Cottage cheese for ricotta, frozen roasted tomatoes for jarred spaghetti sauce, mozzarella cheese for parmesan and frozen meatballs for mushrooms…I assembled all of these uncooked ingredients…Tomatoes as the bottom layer, then manicotti shells, stuffed with meatballs and cheeses (kinda messy), covered all with the rest of the tomatoes and a final layer of mozzarella cheese…Baked for 1 hour on 375 degs…I was pleased!..It cooked through, without being overdone, and came out in serving pieces, not soupy at all and it tasted very good!


Can I recreate this recipe on another day, maybe, maybe not…As i’ve said before, I have a hard time following a recipe…Hugs To All…OWAV:)






No comments:

Post a Comment