Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Dental Done!..25º


Luckily the filling was small, but the deadening is always large!..I arrived back home, almost two hours later with the left side of my face and all of my tongue numb…Hard to talk, eat or drink when your tongue doesn’t work.


I soon had a rice pack heating, then a cup of my home canned beef broth from the cellar shelves, also heated…Ensconced in my recliner, iPhone, laptop in reach, I caught up on scrabble and finished a jigsaw puzzle.


I was rudely interrupted by an alert from Consumer Cellular that I was about to max out the data on my phone…What the Hell!..We have the lowest plan possible and usually never come close to the limit and this company will automatically update you to the next plan without extra charges so it really wasn’t a big deal, except, I wanted to know where I had incurred the extra minutes…I’m sure the “representative” thought I was drunk or crazy, when I’m trying to explain what has happened and my tongue doesn’t want to work.


Long story short, I’m locked out of my CC website, since I decided to make some other changes, which led to making a new password, which should be easy, but never is!!! Now i’m waiting 24 hours to put in a code and try again for a new pass word…In the meantime I shut off the data on my phone and the only thing I can think of that used data was…I read a book on my phone and our wifi must have gone off and left me reading on data?..Hugs to All…OWAV:)







No comments:

Post a Comment