Friday, January 8, 2021

Oven is working...29degs

Our day went well yesterday…H and I took all the Christmas lights down, from the front porch, moved them to the living room to warm up so today we can coil/fold and put away for another year.


With the oven repaired, I went ahead with plans for a soup and pie dinner…I cubed beef stew meat, sliced and diced veggies, put all in crockpot, added broth and set it on high…Using a thawed crust and filling, the pumpkin pie cooked to perfection and set to cool before I left for water therapy…We don’t usually have pumpkin pie in January, but I had halved our Thanksgiving pie, and froze half of the ingredients…This worked well and is better for us to eat smaller servings…Pam joined us for dinner and cards, helping us eat the pie and give us some social interaction.


Water therapy went well and I shopped for our weekly groceries while in Enterprise…The weekend is ahead of us and the weather has remained mild, waiting with bated breath for a big winter storm…May or may not happen…Hugs To All…OWAV:)


Small pie



No comments:

Post a Comment