Saturday, January 30, 2021

Friday...28degs

Friday…28º


It was a lazy kind of day, due to some inflammation in my knee, I did a slow 5 minutes on the “mean machine,” and lots of stretching…Breakfast is a combined effort for Herb and I, he preps the fruit of the day…This time of year apples, oranges, grapes, and bananas are our choices…We try to follow the seasons, but occasionally pears, melon, pineapple will be included…An egg/veggie scramble provided protein.


I did some sewing in the morning, before starting dinner…Oyster stew was on the menu and since it is a simple meal, I also made quick drop buttermilk biscuits, (very much like “Red Lobster biscuits,”) and Waldorf salad to complete the meal…Always good on a wintery day.


Hard to believe that January is almost over, the full moon has been beautiful and soon the ground hog will forecast the rest of the winter…(I’m not much of a believer in this old custom!)…Hugs to All…OWAV:)







No comments:

Post a Comment