Thursday, January 14, 2021

UGH exercise. 20degs

I’ve never been a fan of indoor exercise, I love the fresh air, mountain breezes, sun in my face kind of exercise…For many years I walked, (Pam or Pat were my faithful buddies.) bicycled, skied on a regular basis, until a virus hit and I lost the balance function in my entire body…(inner ear virus)…I have continued to walk on and off for years and last summer pushed myself to work hard outside in the gardens...It felt good.

Everything came to a stop when winter started early in November, water therapy was on again, off again because of covid and I was content to give myself a rest, and then, we were gifted with a treadmill…UGH


It is set up in our basement, and a promise made that if we find it being used as a place to hang clothes, store our hoard of toilet paper and paper towels or just to collect dirt and dust, it will be hauled to the dump, no charge!


Herb and I have both made a commitment to do at least 5 minutes twice a day and work up from there…We are on day 4…Hugs To All…OWAV:)





No comments:

Post a Comment