Monday, January 25, 2021

Working Out…23º

So far the “mean machine” is getting some use in the basement…With Pandora on my phone, I can walk on the treadmill to music, makes it a little less “painful.”..Yesterday, Rusty interrupted Pandora when he FaceTimed me and the 15 minutes flew by…Hmmm, that seemed better but it is difficult to talk when i’m huffing and puffing…Herb is getting some time in, on the “MM” and he also walks outside and gets some fresh air.


Not much happening here, Herb is on the first waiting list and i’m somewhere down the line for the COVID vaccine…Still no actual date scheduled…I have a dentist appointment this morning, a small filling?…I’ve heard that before, wish me luck.


I have a new/old sewing project going, hot pads again but with some new fabrics…It makes it more fun and  gives me something to do besides cooking and cleaning…Photos later…Hugs To All…OWAV:)



No comments:

Post a Comment