Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Down in the dumps. 37degs

 5 days into the new year, finds me with little or no ambition…Christmas decor still in piles, waiting to go back upstairs where it resides until December…About my only accomplishment is a batch of sourdough English Muffins, not bad for a first attempt but they need more practice...The oven part should be in this week and installed so I can bake/roast again.

My new years vow of kindness, has gone into hiding as i’ve been grumpy/cranky, out of sorts…Maybe caused by too much time on devises and not enough physical activity…Maybe todays session at WT will help and tomorrow’s acupuncture will give me a boost in the right direction…Is this the January Funk???


With all that said, I must get up, get moving, think positive, start dinner in the crockpot so food will be ready this afternoon and work on being nice…Hugs To All…OWAV:)


English muffins 

Breakfast, muffin with peanut butter and strawberry jam.

Easy dinner, baked potato covered with chili.



No comments:

Post a Comment