Thursday, August 3, 2023

Acupuncture, groceries, lunch, wood...60º

 Early Wednesday morning, Rusty was on his way to get a load of wood, (cut up, but still on the ground) from last time they did wood...I had the morning to myself, with acupuncture on my calendar, followed by grocery shopping...I treated myself to lunch at the Senior Center, again sitting with "Sandy and Louis" relative newcomers to Wallowa, County...Wieners and sauerkraut was on the menu.

I arrived home shortly after Rusty...He unloaded and stacked wood, while I took care of groceries, and prepped dinner...By that time it was after 6pm and we relaxed and visited on the deck before he left for home, to shower and crash...It had been a long day for him.

He has a busy weekend coming up with a 40year class reunion, activities scheduled for the weekend...Frank and April are staying in their RV on Barton Heights...Other classmates will be stopping by...Should be fun...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Nice load of wood.

Miniture BeeBalm

No comments:

Post a Comment