Monday, August 28, 2023

Sunday Dump Day...59º

Cooler August days are here, summer in Wallowa County is probably over...It seems like it was just yesterday that Spring arrived and now we go the other way...I don't look forward to winter but I don't dread it either...Every season has it own beauty, I try to enjoy what they bring.

Rusty spent more time in the basement yesterday, this time it ended in a dump/recycle run...Herb and I both managed to accumulate "treasures," at the time, now they need to go...After the basement, more of the same in the upstairs that I squirreled away...Out with the old but hopefully not too much new!..For a person that doesn't like clutter, I certainly have my share of it!

Looking forward to a cool week, Connie will be here today to deadhead or cut totally down, as we prepare the flower gardens for fall/winter...Soon in the veggie garden we will harvest potatoes, onions, carrots and the last of the zucchini and patty pans...I think it might be time for me to mow the lawn...Hugs to All...OWAV:)
Asters are about the last 
to bloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment