Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Much needed rain...54º

More rain is predicted for today as we get remnants of Hurricane Hilary, (or so they say).  It seemed like just a nice summer rain, that soaked into the hard dry earth in our lawn and garden...After being a total slug yesterday, (I was so lazy that I canceled my cleaning lady because I couldn't even stand to watch her work), today I feel rested and ready to move out of my chair.

Rusty continued to work in the basement, rearranging, cleaning and painting and I managed to cook the already made enchilada casserole that I prepared on Saturday, for our dinner...Late afternoon as the rain stopped and everything was clean and sparkly, I ventured outside, picked up the mail and took a few photos of the newly washed flowers...I love how the rain brings everything to life...Hugs To All...OWAV:)


Globe Thistle

Santa Rosa plums almost ripe.

Black eyed Susans.

No comments:

Post a Comment