Saturday, August 19, 2023

Zucchini is getting ahead of me...66º

 We had rain, bringing cooler temperatures, yesterday...It felt really good and gave me an excuse to grate zucchini and make a chocolate sheet cake using the zucchini that goes crazy in the garden...Now I have to freeze most of it so I don't eat it, one little/big bite at a time!

Seems like a good day to make bread and warm up the kitchen, after spending the past 5 days trying to cool it off!

Rusty and I checked out some yard sales yesterday, he bought a saw, for future use, then spent the afternoon rearranging/cleaning in the basement, not sure what he's doing, but there is lots of banging and vacuuming going on down there...I think another load will be going to the dump soon...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Chocolate, zucchini, chocolate
chip sheet cake.

3 comments:

  1. Looks so good! All the canning and the tomato recipe reminds me so much of Mona! Thank you for being such a great family tie to her side of the family, I appreciate all your writings and keeping in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I get this recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.kingarthurbaking.com/recipes/chocolate-zucchini-cake-recipe

      Delete