Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Slow Monday...63º

 Connie arrived on time and ready to work and I decided that the house was needing attention, rather than the outside...So as usual, she dusted, then started the vacuum and worked her way through the house, mopping, scrubbing and doing some deep cleaning along the way.

For some reason I wasn't feeling my best, so ended up sitting on the deck and enjoyed the sunshine...My neighbor stopped by for a short visit, Connie finished up at 12:00 and I decided that chicken rice soup sounded good...I had leftovers and fresh veggies in the fridge and was soon sipping a brothy chicken soup, tasted good even on a warm day...Finally I remembered the laundry that needed to be put on the rack on the back porch, a great place to dry clothes.

Late afternoon I checked in on Becky and visited for awhile, then home to another bowl of soup...Rusty texted me that he was home, had a good trip into the wilderness and would see me this morning/Tuesday.

Now it is time for me to get dressed and start breakfast, think i'm feeling better today...Hugs to All...OWAV:) 

Patty Pans are finally producing.

No comments:

Post a Comment