Wednesday, September 27, 2023

A lazy day for me...43º possible light rain.

Yesterday, 9:30 found me on the acupuncture table for a regular treatment...Terry works quickly, asking where I have achy spots, needles go in without a pinch, she is a master at her profession and we are so lucky to have her in our county.

I spent the rest of the morning doing errands and arrived back home, visited with Rusty for a couple of hours, then left him to doctor the frozen pizza for our dinner and made it to balance class on time.

Pizza was just going in the oven, when I walked in the door, wiped out from bouncing, throwing, chasing balls, doing stretching exercises to help our balance...Its was a nice lazy day...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

The latest jigsaw puzzle,
that I did on the computer.
Fun to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment