Thursday, September 28, 2023

Changing Weather...35º /a bit of sun.

 Crazy weather yesterday, sun in the morning, wind, rain, sleet by noon, then changed to sunny and warmer by 5pm...It gave me a chance to take out the trash and the compost (fruit flys have made themselves at home in the kitchen)..While I was outside, the empty potato patch looked like it needed to be leveled before we plant garlic in that spot...It gave me the chance to play in the dirt for awhile.

Rusty texted me after 6pm, saying they were back in town and that he would see me tomorrow...(today).

I did laundry yesterday, fixed myself a bowl of chili for dinner, to ward off the cold and kept a small fire going in the basement wood stove...It was a lazy day...Hugs to All...OWAV:)

PS....Always amazed at the size and amount of potatoes that are hiding under the straw and in the loose dirt and they are so easy to harvest.

Yukon Golds

No comments:

Post a Comment