Sunday, September 10, 2023

More of the Same!..53º

 The next three days will be a repeat of the last three days...Roasting, jarring, roasting, jarring, trying to get as much as possible done before I leave for a 5 day getaway in Boise.

My nieces asked me to join them for their annual "Sisters Getaway," this year in Boise...Several years ago I joined them in McCall, Idaho...I'm looking forward to a few days away and all I have to do is pack a suitcase, drive to LaGrande and sit back and relax, joining them in whatever they have planned to do...I think a house with a pool is included.

On Wednesday morning I drive out the driveway leaving Rusty to spend time between our two houses, taking care of everything, now it will be his turn to relax and sit on the deck, eat bon-bons, (drink beer) while i'm on vacation...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Lounging in the hammock

No comments:

Post a Comment