Friday, September 15, 2023

Day Two, Albertsons...62º

 The "Girls," call it the Mother of all Albertsons and after visiting it yesterday, I think they are right...Just to give you a clue, think of "Safeway/Albertsons" in Enterprise, I believe you could put 10 of those in this store...It is gigantic, it has a food bar/salad bar similar to "Whole Foods," with actual seating/tables to sit and eat and next to it is a "real Bar."..Moving on to produce, seems like it goes on for miles, then I turned into the beer aisle, with candy on the opposite aisle and after several beer aisles, it moves into wine and that is a whole other story, with a wine cellar, that is in its own room...The meat section goes from Deli to huge display cases of all kinds of raw meat...Looking ahead, I cannot see the other end of the store and it also has a balcony...The entire place is mind boggling...I bought chocolate to share...Hugs To All...OWAV:)





1 comment: