Monday, April 11, 2011

OWAV:)...04/11/11...5:30am...38°...Partial Cloudy

I've wasted an hour playing "Angry Birds" and now can see the sunrise as it hits Ruby Peak.  The signal to start a new day.  I have been sorting things in my mind and...Have to clean house this week in preparation for my sorority meeting here on Thursday night.  Sure wish I could find that cleaning lady of my Imnaha dreams...First I have to call Jane and get an update on the data to go in the sorority, founders day invitation, so it can go out in the mail today.  Then I can get on with the cleaning.  I made spaghetti for dinner yesterday and since it is always better the second day, we will have leftovers for dinner today, one problem solved.  I have some phone calls to return after being gone for a week and need to plan menus for the rest of the week...Just mundane stuff!

Certainly didn't accomplish much yesterday, other than unpacking my suitcase and getting everything put away, alway more fun to pack for a trip than the unpacking.  I got back into the scrabble games, missed them while in Imnaha.  Took the scrabble board with me but no one was very interested in playing, so I just put the board on the coffee table and played the tiles myself.  Not near as much fun as a rousing game with other people. 

I have talked to both my kids since coming home, Bobi is getting ready for a craft show on April 23, where she will display and sell her bags.  Cienna, working on her last term of seventh grade, where has the time gone?  Yes, it is still soggy and wet in Portland.  Rusty catches an early flight Tuesday morning for Maryland, where he and Jarno will add another "crane" to a building that they have worked on before.  News is scarce on Barton Heights, so I will say goodbye, until another day... OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment