Monday, April 18, 2011

OWAV:)...04/18/11...24°...5am...Maybe sun?

Birds are chirping this morning, sun trying to break through.  Forecast still says chance of rain/snow.  Scrabble games are done!

Yesterday turned out to be a beautiful day.  I scattered thousands of seeds and sand everywhere in the main flowerbeds.  Very few of the seeds will actually sprout and grow but the ones that do usually fill in nicely.  The little greenhouse is up and I am starting seeds in egg cartons, never tried this before.  They look very much like the premade seed pots, so should work.  If this experiment doesn't work, Alder Slope is always an option.

Book group meets this morning, members all reading a different book to be discussed.  I am finally reading "The Blind Assassin", by Margaret Atwood, the book of choice two months ago.  I am enjoying the book, even though it has three plots going at one time and way too much description for me.  I'm riding with Pat this morning, so we will catchup on our visiting and errands.

Have a final committee meeting for sorority this afternoon, then will have to finish the program brochure, and work on name tags and place tags for the banquet.  Also have to finish a scrapbook page for Ruth.

Tomorrow write group will be held at Phyllis's.  I have a bone scan, mammogram in the afternoon, and blood work on Wed.  This leading up to an annual physical next week.  Fun Fun Fun....All pretty boring stuff!!!!  Sun is shinning in front window and lighting the top of Ruby Peak.  My signal to MOVE!!!  OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment