Wednesday, April 20, 2011

OWAV:)...04/20/11...5am...24°...Clear

Oh Joy, I go for a blood draw this morning.  My veins are flat and hiding, then when they do find one, it is like a worm in a compost bin and wiggles right out from under the needle. (How is that for description)!!!!  So no coffee for me this morning, just hot water.  I have to be there at 7am.

Our write group met at Phyllis's hilltop home yesterday, we read some writings and then got on the subject of books.  Spent most of the time talking about Greg Mortenson and whether his stories were exaggerated in "Three Cups of Tea".  Phyllis fixed a pot of soup and crusty bread for our lunch.  Usually we go to her house when the hillside is blooming but too early this year.

Then I went for a bone scan and mamogram, stopped at sorotomists and browsed for a while, then home.  Sun was shinning but a cold breeze continues to blow.  Talked to both kids, bobi last night.  She is getting ready for a craft sale, selling her bags and has a birthday coming up this weekend.  Rusty is in Maryland so was on the computer early this morning, as usual their job is delayed because trucks didn't show up with parts that they need.  Story of his life.  Guess I better get dressed and on my way.  OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment