Thursday, April 21, 2011

OWAV:)...04/21/11...6am...33°...Snowed 2" Brrrrrr

One of those days...nothing pushing me, no place to go, just sittin here in my jammies, playin on the computer.

I will take a shower, maybe get moving.  I have to work on sorority stuff, name cards didn't work in the printer, too small, jammed, had to turn the printer over and fish it out.  Back to square one.

Had an early blood draw yesterday, managed to get enough blood with two "sticks".  I can hardly wait to get the results of all these things, they always manage to fine something to give me another pill for or another test or, or, or???

We had deer stir fry yesterday and will have comfort food on this cold, snowy day.  Some thing like chicken and mashed potatoes.  Maybe more later....OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment