Monday, May 9, 2011

OWAV:)...05/09/11...5am...37°...Cloudy

Thanks Bob, for doing the Scrabble games...now I must get on with my blogging...Don't want it to happen but think we will go directly from winter to summer...forecast is not improving at all...still cold, rainy, dreary, dismal...It is May already...I wanna scream!!!

Herb and I spent a quiet day, mostly reading...He cooked a steak for Mother's Day and I added sauteed mushrooms and garlic, mashed potatoes and greens to complete the meal...  Bobi rang in for a chat and to wish me happy mothers day...had talked to Rusty a few days ago...niece Susan called, always enjoy hearing from her...also talked to Becky on the phone and Pam stopped in for a visit after their "rainy" BBQ, that really wasn't too rainy...

I hear the carpenters next door sawing and tapping away, maybe they will finish up in the coming week.  I'm writing on my assignment for tonights memoir class, trying to rewrite a story I already have...might be a mistake...Also we are having write group here tomorrow and I need to make soup or ??? for that...think we will have what is left of the steak for our dinner...Must clean the bathroom and straighten up the house...Same old stuff, different day.

That's about it from Barton Heights...get dressed...put on a happy face and count my blessings!!.Hugs to all...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment