Monday, May 23, 2011

OWAV:)...05/23/11...6am...45°...Raining

Must have rained all night...when will it stop...supposed to be warmer but wet...Whatever!!!

Mostly lazy day yesterday...Worked on my blog...Did some house cleaning... Finished reading "After the Falls" good book...Started a new books in addition to the one I'm reading...neither of them grabbed me...We will read "The Help" for book club this month... I've read it but will have to refresh...It is an excellent book...did some railroad stuff...talked to Bob on ichat...more rain in Portland...Cienna did well in her swim meet...they did their usual Sunday market...so had lots of veggies and fruit (strawberries) to eat...I went to bed early again...crazy, crazy dreams...Awoke to the rain...did scrabble games...Rusty "chatted in"...he is doing odds and ends after being gone for two months...will be coming to Joseph late next week.

Coming up this week...Last Memoir class tonight...Have written a story titled "Blue Frosting" from the prompt "Wonder what happened to so and so"...Katey will hand it back tonight with suggestions, then I will rewrite it and add it to my blog....I have write group on Tuesday, but nothing else pushing me until the weather dries up and we can get into the garden and plant...Sure glad I did roundup on the flowerbeds last week...Must set a date this week to work on downtown planter boxes for sorority...and make a couple of collages for sorority year book...Friend Pat and I will go to Walla Walla on June 1st...should be a fun trip...visit nurseries and get asparagus...

I think it is breakfast time and also time to think about dinner...have goat shanks to brown and put in the over to slow cook until our dinner time...leftover mashed potatoes and fresh asparagus...Sounds good!...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment