Thursday, December 8, 2011

Booked...17º--40º

Norwegian Pearl
Come July 2012 Herb and I will be cruising the inland passage to Alaska...One week of a dream that we've had for some time, but it takes a shove to get me going...Mona and Jerry gave me that about a month ago when I got a call from Mona..."We want to go on a cruise, it's more fun with other people, do you want to go?"...I sent the week that would work for us and Jerry did the rest...Another call yesterday and now we've made the down payment and all I have to do is fill in the online pre-registration paperwork...Full names, passport numbers etc...Book a flight to Seattle, pack a carry-on and zip we are on our way...Sounds easy?

Busy day yesterday, yoga in the am, where I bid Amy, "safe travels" as she is off to a month-long yoga retreat in Colorado.

Lunch with Pat, errands to run and then a glass of wine with Pat as we recapped some of our "travels" and her upcoming surgery...It is to be arthroscopic knee surgery as soon as it can be scheduled...Pat says she is going to write "The Gimps Guide to Wallowa County", after only 2 weeks of navigating with either a wheelchair or walker and finding handicapped accessibility limited...One of those things we never think about unless we are wearing those "shoes".

Later in the evening I dipped the first batch of mint fondant in dark chocolate for tonights party...Looks like another sunny December day is on the horizon...   OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment