Saturday, December 3, 2011

Procrastination...16º--40º

Did my scrabble games then went to "Angry Birds" putting off writing my blog...Either don't have anything to write or don't want to write what I'm thinking.

Yesterday was a full day, finished up the sorority invitations...Met Pat at the hospital after her MRI, did a couple of errands, then home to her cozy cabin at Wallowa Lake...Side trip to the track for a walk...gave it up after two laps as the cold wind dropped the temperature below the comfort level...Herb and I had homemade sauerkraut with brots and Bobi's special "artichoke, sausage dressing" for dinner...and I was off again...Helped set up books for today's fishtrap book sale, something I've done for several years...Another way in which I can repay the good fishtrap does for our community.

Got my critique and letter back from Katey, she always gives me encouraging comments but I still can't seem to get my "Dumpster Diving Mama" in the right order where it flows easily and is understandable!...DAMN!!!  I know it has come a long way but I want it to happen now!!!...Telling myself, let it rest and then come back to it, it will happen...On that note, I better get moving...hugs to all....  OWAV:)


2 comments: