Tuesday, December 13, 2011

List Continued...18º--36º

Sometimes the hardest part of my "Blog" is coming up with a daily title...When I first started blogging, I titled every post OWAV, then added labels...I soon figured out that it was difficult to go back to a certain post for information... So I changed my titles to the topic of the day...Only problem is days like, "Today" I don't have a clue what I'm writing about, hence the title ????? or I could title it "Blathering"...."Stream of Conscious"...."No Thoughts Today"..."More of the Same"...You get the idea.

Maybe I will title it "More about my List" and get on with it!

Yesterday I did work on my list, I dipped the mints, and packaged them along with fudge,  and peanut clusters (all in separate plastic boxes)...Placed these boxes in a shoe box, taped it shut, added an address label and Herb took them to the postoffice to send them off to Portland...My imagination runs wild as I see them being tossed into the mail bag, then heaved onto the truck, buried under a mountain of other bags... Speeding along the freeway, are they snug in a little nest, staying cool OR did they get smashed by a much larger, heavier package?...Are they turning to liquid, will the package be dripping, like icicles in a January thaw, when it arrives at Garden Home Road?...Oh I forgot, I also added a small plastic bag of dried garlic at Bobi's request...I wonder how "squished garlic flavored mints, with peanuts, will taste?...Will they have to eat it with a spoon?.."  Enough foolishness for today I must get on with my list...The Christmas Letter for 2011 awaits.

1 comment:

  1. Waiting with great anticipation......those "peanut, fudge,mint garlics" are gonna be AWESOME!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete