Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunday Morning Routine...29º--40º

Looking back at my blog yesterday, it said I was going to get moving...I lied...Did clean the bathroom, started spaghetti sauce to simmer but pretty much wasted the day...Maybe my "batteries" needed recharging...Actually I did talk to my sister Barbara in Oklahoma, cold and wet there but they are doing okay for a couple of 80+ year olds...Then talked to my niece Lynelle to catch up a bit on sister Loraine and her extended family...Loraine still lives at home but it is a difficult situation for all...I try to keep up with them on facebook, but postings are sporadic...emails don't always work...I guess i'll just pick up the phone more often.

Will give Herb a haircut today and plan my week...See if I can restructure my essay...Hope we get a little sunshine and maybe I will be inspired to go for a walk...Maybe start on my Christmas letter...  Hugs to all...   OWAV:)




No comments:

Post a Comment