Saturday, December 29, 2012

Dark...18º

The little cloud at the corner of my blog is todays forecast...I'm hoping they are wrong and we have at least a few hours of sunshine...Last nights full moon illuminated the mountains behind our house at bedtime...But this morning it is either covered by clouds or has disappeared behind the mountains and at 6am it is very dark...

For the last two days we have had sun and I drove across town to the schools track and started what I hope is a regular routine of walking daily...My knee finally feels strong enough and needs the everyday exercise to get it back into shape but I needs a stable, not slick, surface to walk on...I will keep you posted.

I wrote off and on yesterday and plan more of the same today...Fixed nice juicy hamburgers for our dinner and we shared a bottle of the IPA beer that I made (with help from Nick) in November...It now has just the right amount of "head", nice and fizzy...Hmmm Good!..Hugs to All....OWAV:)

PS...On yesterday's post the link Devil's Slide didn't want to work so I have reposted it and hope you will take a few minutes to read a piece of history.


1 comment:

  1. Hope your day gets brighter soon......Sending sunny thoughts your way..

    ReplyDelete