Saturday, December 1, 2012

Essay Done...42º--Very windy

A big sigh of relief as I hit the send button and my essay wings its way into cyberspace to land on Katey's desktop...Mostly revision on last months essay as I use Katey's suggestion for improvement...Writing about ones family is easy and Hard at the same time...How much can I rely on my memory as to the actual facts of over 60 years ago.

Pat and I had a fun day yesterday, rainy when we left Joseph but turned into a warm, sunny day in Walla Walla...We arrived just in time for a potty break and Pat's 10am appointment...Then we lunched on soup and salad, stopped at Andy's for produce and arrived home just before dark...Seems like the hours fly by when we are on the road, with each other for company.

Today Rusty should be home from the river, so I think it is time to start ham and bean soup in the oven for him and John.

Candy making is almost done, so I can start fixing Christmas boxes and clear counters...I have some sewing projects, maybe a good time to start them, also a good time to sort and clean closets and drawers....Enough blathering for today...Hugs To All....OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment