Saturday, December 8, 2012

NO SNOW...24º

Storm warning still on, still no snow, well a trace as they say...Enough on that subject!

I just finished the last of three calendars for next year...Bob and Rusty chose photo's for their calendars while home in November and I surfed my iPhoto for the photo's to go on our yearly calendar...It is fun to look each day and reminisce about what we were doing a year ago...I will give them one final look and hit the order calendar button, fill in addresses and send them to apple for processing... Within the next two weeks we will all have new personalized calendars hanging in our homes.

Yesterday I spent quite a bit of time icing my knee, it seems to flare up with tendonitis, so I will be more diligent with gentle exercise, ice, heat and massage until Tuesday when I return to PT...While icing I surfed Sierra Trading looking for new winter boots (this has been on going since late November)...Yesterday I could get 45% off and free shipping...How can a girl go wrong with that kind of bargain and I'm sure I will need new boots when the snow finally arrives..Hugs To All...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment