Sunday, December 23, 2012

Morning...35º

As promised yesterday, I stayed warm and cosy, heat pack on my neck, more drugs than I usually take in a month...Sometimes mellow, other time cranky until by 3pm my neck was moving fairly normal...Eyes kinda glazed....Rolls for Johns Birthday Party were raised and ready for the oven...Herb loaded the car with Christmas boxes, filled from the cellar and Della's & Herbs candy store, for Becky and John and Nick and Jen & kids Christmas gifts...OH and a case of Johns favorite beer for his Birthday present.

We arrived at their house, to the wonderful smells of a ham dinner....We were the first of 10 people invited to arrive...Becky was ready to take the ham out of the oven and the rolls took its place...Soon everyone else arrived, drinks passed out and potluck dishes covered the serving table...John carved the ham and we sat down to share a delicious dinner with friends/family...Becky had made cupcakes and lit up the house as she covered them with candles, for John's 47th Birthday (December 21st)...Cupcakes devoured Herb and I made a quick exit, driving just a few blocks to our quiet, cozy home on Barton Heights.

We read and played on the computer until bedtime, my neck moving quite easily...Woke up at 2am and my head did not want to lift off of the pillow...More drugs and I slept until 7am...Looks like more heat, maybe ice as well today...Neck feels fine unless I try to move it....Hugs to All...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment