Friday, December 28, 2012

Writing...25º...Sunrise

The end of the month, putting words on paper for Katey...Working on stories about siblings...It is a tough assignment...They call it creative non-fiction--Meaning that you can expand on the story using your imagination...How far can I go without stepping on someones toes or hurting feelings...That is definitely not my intent...But I want to make it interesting and add some humor...How does what I remember differ from what my sisters remember...I love the phrase "No two siblings grow up in the same household"...Think about it!

While writing about Loraine yesterday I mentioned that they lived in Devil's Slide...My memory wasn't very clear on this little community so I googled it and found an interesting article...I'm including the link for all to read...Any feedback would be appreciated....Hugs To All..OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment