Saturday, December 15, 2012

Winter Boots....17º

Have been looking for winter boots for myself, so sent an order off to Sierra Trading Post hoping for some nice boots at a reasonable price...Now as Bobi says I'm "booted up" (computer talk) because I'm keeping two out of the three pair ordered (Christmas present from Herb)...Very nice light, comfy boots and a new storm is predicted for today...Maybe I can try them out sweeping the steps and walking from the house to the car as I go out early this morning to the annual book sale being held at the new Josephy Arts Center...Maybe I can retire my old pair of "Sorrels" that I've worn the last 20 years.

Clam Chowder sounds good for todays dinner and we had enough meatloaf leftover yesterday that I can disguise it as Salisbury steak for Sunday.

Rusty chatted in from Bakersfield, California yesterday where he was sent on a small job for LTW...He took the opportunity to drive farther south and visit with his long time friend in Pismo Beach for a few days...You might want to check in on Bobi's blog to see what they have been up to in these busy days before Christmas.

Had a nice texting chat with Pat this morning...She and Brian have all the lights up and ready for tonights light show at Applewood Farm in Maryland, where they lived before moving to Wallowa Lake...Time for me to get moving....Hugs To All...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment