Saturday, September 21, 2013

Cloudy...50º

Never thought I wouldn't mind cleaning the bathroom, but with our new (one year old) tile/glass block  shower and tile floor it makes for an easy cleanup...With a cloudy sky this morning I will work at cleaning more corners as I have friends coming for lunch on Tuesday...Not that my "friends" will be peering into the corners but it just gives me incentive to do some cleaning...For those who know me well, cleaning is not high on my list of things that I enjoy doing...I would much rather make messes.

Yesterday, knowing that the weather was changing I spent part of the afternoon sitting on the deck enjoying the sun and watching the mountain to see if the larch (tamarack) was starting to turn...I fixed dinner of enchiladas using canned elk meat for filling and fresh tomatoes with added chili for the sauce...Green beans from the garden on the side...Late afternoon I quickly grated zucchini for my now famous "Mock Eggplant Parmesan" for a docent/photo potluck at the Josephy Center at 6:30...An enjoyable evening spent visiting with the photographers about their work before tonights grand opening...I returned home with an empty casserole dish...just another day on Barton Heights...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment