Sunday, September 15, 2013

Productive Day...58º

Both Herb and I were outside by 7am yesterday...It warmed up fast but had a cooling breeze as I followed the shade around the yard...We came in for breakfast took several short breaks and accomplished a lot by working until 2pm...Watering, cutting down, mulching...Also dug and replanted where needed...At 3pm we cleaned the fridge of leftovers, pizza with added fresh sliced tomatoes on top and zucchini casserole...Settled down in the cool of the house to rest, about 5pm Becky arrived with starts for me and plastic bags to gather new plants for her garden...She was going home to plant hers but mine are waiting for me this morning...It is a little cloudy this morning so even though my body doesn't want too it is outside again getting those beds ready for winter...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment