Saturday, November 2, 2013

Breezy...36º

Melodic sounds of the wind chimes on our front porch, brought me out of a fitful sleep...Now as I sit in the living room, scrabble games are done and the sky is lightening in the East...Winds at times are picking up, the front of the storm coming in...Soon the wind chimes will have to be put away or the wind will cause havoc with them as it blows and bangs them every which way...The geraniums that graced the front porch, all summer, Herb had carried upstairs to winter in a south window...When I went to water the geraniums yesterday they are all blooming or budded ready to bloom...So I carefully carried one downstairs to brighten the living room...Maybe if I am diligent enough with watering and fertilizing,we can have blooms most of the winter...Hugs To All...OWAV:)


No comments:

Post a Comment