Thursday, November 7, 2013

Writing 101...41º

I'm back to writing on my essays assignments for Katey to critique...After a 6 month hiatus it is very difficult to get into the writing mode again as it is much different than blogging...It seems to take a deadline to get me moving...Had a couple of questions for Katey this morning and when she answers I can send this months submission winging its way through cyberspace.

This daylight savings time is really getting to me, the dark, dark evenings have me yawning and falling asleep over my book at 6:30pm...Actually stayed up until 8:30 last night after Becky and Tate came for a visit...But I was awake at 3:am this morning...GRRRRrrrrrr.

Yesterday Herb and I did errands in Enterprise and grocery shopped...Stocking up a bit so we could get a turkey for the sale price of 59 cents a pound...It will eventually be boned, cut up, put in jars and pressure canned, right now it waits in the freezer.

Our "Thanksmas" is quickly approaching and my mind is a blank, also I better get started on next months essay for Katey...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment