Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Groceries...27º

I'm planning an early morning trip to Safeway this morning, where hopefully I will have the store mostly to myself...I think we are having ham for TG dinner...Bobi is doing her dressing, which could be a meal in itself but we probably should have a couple of choices...I'm thinking main dish and pies.

Yesterday Herb did the final cleanup at the no-longer log deck so we can put that behind us with several cords of wood stacked in our backyard....Whew.

Fondant and fudge were made yesterday, with another batch to do today...Bread will be rising while I'm grocery shopping this morning...Should be ready to go with our dinner of oven fried chicken this afternoon...Me and the handy cuisinart will mix pie crust this morning so it can be chilling in the fridge.

The list in my head is getting longer so I better put the computer away and get moving before I hyperventilate...Sun is just inching its way up off in the distance...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

November sunrise

Another view

No comments:

Post a Comment