Sunday, November 30, 2014

Sunrise Sunday...11º

Herb is checking the weather forecast this morning as our temperature was 11º when I got up at 4am and now at 7am it has dropped to 6º...Looks like this might be our only sunrise this week as the days ahead look snowy and cold...Yesterday was a "blustery day" and my thoughts go to "Pooh" as he was always floating around, umbrella open, singing a happy song...After making fondant and fudge yesterday and both turning out smooth and creamy, I decided I needed some fresh air...The cold blast that hit me as I opened the door almost changed my mind but I really needed to cool off and limber up so I grabbed the snow shovel and cleaned snow off the deck...The sunshine didn't last long as a storm moved down the mountain, wind whistling and snow swirling every which way...I definitly wasn't singing as I finished the job and hurried back inside to our warm abode...We had a simple dinner of kielbasa sausage and sauerkraut on a homemade bun...Later we ate cinnamon roll, bread pudding, drizzled with cream.

Sentimental Sunday finds Cienna and I playing in the snow on Barton Heights about 3 years ago... Another photo where she is just this week attending a Rotary meeting in balmy Thailand...Hugs To Cienna...OWAV:)

Cienna with Trixy and Ginger

Ci and a sad snowman

Thanks "Nakhon Pathom Rotary" for this photo

No comments:

Post a Comment